My Beautiful Laundrette (1985)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsMy Beautiful Laundrette (1985)
RATING
GENREComedy, Drama, Romance
DirectorStephen Frears
WriterHanif Kureishi
ActorsSaeed Jaffrey , Roshan Seth , Daniel DayLewis , Richard Graham , Winston Graham , Dudley Thomas , Derrick Branche , Garry Cooper , Gordon Warnecke , Shirley Anne Field , Charu Bala Chokshi , Souad Faress , Rita Wolf , Persis Maravala , Nisha Kapur
PLOTAn ambitious Pakistani Briton and his white boyfriend strive for success and hope when they open a glamorous laundromat.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: UK
Language: English, Urdu
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Much of the Pakistani Hussein family has settled in London, striving for the riches promised by Thatcherism. Nasser and his right hand man, Salim, have a number of small businesses and they do whatever they need to make money, even if the activities are illegal. As such, Nasser and his immediate family live more than a comfortable lifestyle, and he flaunts his riches whenever he can. Meanwhile, his brother, alcoholic Ali, once a famous journalist in Pakistan, lives in a seedy flat with his son, Omar. Ali's life in London is not as lucrative in part because of his left leaning politics, which does not mesh with the ideals of Thatcherism. To help his brother, Nasser gives Omar a job doing menial labor. But Omar, with bigger plans, talks Nasser into letting him manage Nasser's run down laundrette. Omar seizes what he sees as an opportunity to make the laundrette a success, and employs an old friend, Johnny - who has been most recently running around with a gang of white punks - to help him. Johnny and Omar have a special relationship, but one that has gone through its ups and downs, the downs fostered by anti-immigration sentiments of white England. Omar and Johnny each have to evaluate if their ideals of success are worth it at all cost.

[IMDb Code] : tt0091578 0091578

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreDrama, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : My Beautiful Laundrette, Ropa limpia, negocios sucios, Minha Adorável Lavanderia, Моята прекрасна пералня, My Beautiful Laundrette, My Beautiful Laundrette, Moja prekrasna praonica, Mit smukke vaskeri, Rakas pesulani, Poikien pesula, My Beautiful Laundrette, Oraio mou, plyntirio, Ωραίο μου Πλυντήριο, Az én szép kis mosodám, My Beautiful Laundrette - Lavanderia a gettone, マイ・ビューティフル・ランドレット, Mano gražioji skalbykla, En våt drøm, Moja piękna pralnia, A Minha Bela Lavandaria, Frumoasa mea spalatorie, Моя прекрасная прачечная, Моја слатка перионица, Моя прекрасная прачечная, Mi hermosa lavandería, Min sköna tvättomat, 豪華洗衣店, Benim Güzel Çamaşırhanem, My Beautiful Laundrette, My Beautiful Laundrette, Mi bella lavandería, Mein wunderbarer Waschsalon

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Beautiful.Laundrette.1985.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 789065048 bytes (753 MiB), duration: 01:38:00, bitrate: 1073 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, mono, fltp, 94 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1200x720, 974 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Beautiful.Laundrette.1985.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC-YTS.mp4
Size: 1751279716 bytes (1.6 GiB), duration: 01:38:00, bitrate: 2382 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1792x1072 [SAR 1:1 DAR 112:67], 2249 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies