2. Buy premium

3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

BRRIP Vykradena pryntsesa: Ruslan i Lyudmyla (2018)

Mainstream animations, Japanese anime & cartoon movies are posted here.

Vykradena pryntsesa: Ruslan i Lyudmyla (2018) Current Popularity  #29948 

Postby ASN » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:31 am

Vykradena pryntsesa: Ruslan i Lyudmyla (2018)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsVykradena pryntsesa: Ruslan i Lyudmyla (2018)
RATING
GENREAnimation, Comedy, Family
DirectorOleh Malamuzh
WriterAlexander Pushkin
ActorsNadezhda Dorofeeva , Aleksey Zavgorodniy , Yevhen Malukha , Serhiy Prytula , Yuriy Gorbunov , Oleh Mykhailyuta , Nikolay Boklan , Mariya Efrosinina , Egor Krutogolov , Oleksandr Berezhok , Yevhen Hashenko , Oleksandr Usyk , Vasyl Virastyuk , Oleh Voloschenko , Roman Lutskyi
PLOTA story from the age of valiant knights, beautiful princesses, and evil sorcerers. Ruslan, an artist who dreams of becoming a knight, meets and falls in love with the beautiful Mila, without realizing that she is the King's daughter.
More DetailsCountry of Origin: Ukraine
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

This wonderful story happened in the age of valiant knights, beautiful princesses, and battling sorcerers. Ruslan, a wandering artist dreaming to become a knight, met beautiful Mila and fell in love with her; he didn't even suspect that she is the King's daughter. However, the lovers' happiness wasn't meant to last too long. Chernomor, the evil sorcerer, appeared in a magic vortex and stole Mila right before Ruslan's eyes to transform her power of love into his own magic power. Without further ado, Ruslan sets out on a chase after the stolen princess to overcome all obstacles and to prove that real love is stronger than magic.

[IMDb Code] : tt5378092 5378092

[Genres] : GenreAnimation, GenreComedy, GenreFamily

[Also Known As] : Vykradena pryntsesa: Ruslan i Lyudmyla, La princesa encantada, Em Busca da Princesa Sequestrada, Откраднатата принцеса, The Stolen Princess, La princesa encantada, El reino mágico, Ukradena princeza, Princesse Mila et le Sorcier au coeur de pierre, Mila und Ruslan: Mutiger als erlaubt, Mila und Ruslan, Η Κλεμμένη Πριγκίπισσα, Az elrabolt hercegnő, The Stolen Princess, Ha'nesikha ha'gnouva, La principessa incantata, Nusuma reta purinsesu, Nozagtā princese, Pagrobta princese, La princesa encantada, La princesa encantada, Uprowadzona księżniczka, Beatriz e Romeu, Printesa furatã, Руслан и Людмила: Перезагрузка, Ukradena princeza: Ruslan i Ludmila, Dodugmaj-eun gongju, La princesa encantada, Kayıp Prenses, Викрадена принцеса: Руслан i Людмила, Викрадена принцеса, The Stolen Princess, The Stolen Princess: Ruslan and Ludmila, The Stolen Princess, The Stolen Princess, La princesa encantada, Giải Cứu Công Chúa, The Stolen Princess The Stolen Princess: Ruslan and Ludmila

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: The.Stolen.Princess.Ruslan.And.Ludmila.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-YTS.LT.mp4
Size: 812854516 bytes (775 MiB), duration: 01:30:52, bitrate: 1192 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 135 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x534 [SAR 801:800 DAR 12:5], 1049 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) => 1282x534 (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Animation & Cartoon