2. Buy premium

3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

BRRIP My Awkward Sexual Adventure (2012)

Top rated & popular movies of 2012

My Awkward Sexual Adventure (2012) Current Popularity  #7470 

Postby ASN » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:41 am

My Awkward Sexual Adventure (2012)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsMy Awkward Sexual Adventure (2012)
RATING
GENREComedy, Romance
DirectorSean Garrity
WriterJonas Chernick
ActorsJonas Chernick , Emily Hampshire , Sarah Manninen , Vik Sahay , Melissa Marie Elias , Marina Stephenson Kerr , Mike Bell , Andrea del Campo , Onalee Ames , Randy Apostle , Dean Harder , Tamara Gorski , Sarah Constible , Jessica Burleson , Stephen Eric McIntyre
PLOTTo win back his ex-girlfriend, a conservative accountant enlists the help of an exotic dancer to guide him on a quest for sexual experience, leading him into a world of strip clubs, sensual massage parlors, cross-dressing and S & M.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : Not Rated
Country of Origin: Canada
Language: English, Hebrew
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Thirty-seven year old Winnipeg-based accountant Jordan Abrams, a proverbial doormat of a man, has pined after Rachel Stern since he was twelve. He finally got her to be his girlfriend last year after she being a peripheral or not so peripheral part of his life all these years. Now, in a relationship for a year, Jordan plans on asking her to marry him on a week-long romantic vacation they are taking to Niagara Falls. Rachel not only decides not to go on the trip, but dumps him when he, learning that she isn't going, asks her to marry him the day before the trip instead. The primary reason she dumps him?: he's lousy in bed, she not being able to envision bad, boring sex with him for the rest of her life. Rachel convinces him to take the vacation by himself, instead hanging out in Toronto with his college friend Dandak, his return from the vacation when they will talk about the break-up in more detail. Dandak, a sex machine, sees his role in his mending his friend's broken heart as getting him back in the dating scene. Jordan, however, can only think about getting Rachel back, he believing the best way to be a better lover by getting sex pointers from Dandak and to make Rachel jealous by texting her a photograph of him together with a sexy woman. The woman who obliges his sexy photograph request is Julia Bowe, a stripper he befriends. Due to Dandak's changing circumstance, Jordan turns to sexually-liberated Jules also to be his non-sex sex teacher, he in return helping her manage her dismal finances, she who has no concept of money or its management beyond buying whatever she wants. In Jordan and Jules' not always smooth student-teacher and teacher-student relationships, in what ends up being Jordan and Rachel's truncated week apart, and in Dandak dealing with his new situation, each in the collective may eventually come to the realization of what and who he or she wants in life, the further issue being if they can admit these realizations to themselves and the people that matter.

[IMDb Code] : tt2112210 2112210

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : My Awkward Sexual Adventure, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, Esquentando a Relação, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, Sex-Up Your Life, Daskala tou sex, Δασκάλα του σεξ, Szex az ex után, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, Секс и ничего лишнего, Mi gran aventura sexual, Секс і нічого зайвого, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, An Awkward Sexual Adventure

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# sex scene  # strip club  # exotic dancer  # stripper  # oral sex  # cunnilingus  # sexual experimentation  # sex lesson from prostitute  # sex instruction  # bondage  # wife's sexual pretence  # sex club  # lap dance  # hand job  # female orgasm  # lesbian sex  # lesbian cunnilingus  # sexual awakening  # woman bound and gagged  # woman tied up  # tied up  # falling asleep during sex  # sex while asleep  # vibrating cell phone  # anonymous sex  # threesome  # first lesbian experience  # dildo  # menage a trois  # happy ending massage  # film starts with sex  # bound and gagged  # doggystyle sex  # leg spreading  # fondling  # bouncer  # nudity  # scantily clad female  # hogtied individual  # woman gagged  # somnophilia  # domineering mother  # accountant  # female nudity  # male nudity  # ejaculation on face  # transvestite  # metrosexuality  # oedipus complex  # man in drag  # mistaken sex scene  # penis  # ejaculation  # cell phone photograph  # cell phone  # stairwell  # cooking  # sex in a bed  # minidress  # passed out drunk  # breaking up  # cutting an apple  # gliding rocker  # newton's cradle  # breakfast in bed  # red rose  # marriage proposal  # engagement ring  # topless waiter  # cocktail party  # dating wingman  # drink thrown in face  # bolt cutter  # cutting off a lock  # male star appears nude  # photograph of a vagina  # stolen pants  # biscotti  # sleeping on a sofa  # punched in the face  # nose bleed  # sex toys  # vibrator  # oyster  # peeling a shrimp  # gourmet cook  # cheesecake  # deep in debt  # applying makeup  # close up of eyes  # close up of mouth  # doggy style sex  # sex orgy  # passionate kiss  # reference to luke skywalker  # cosigning a loan  # whipped  # repossessing furniture  # condom wrapper  # female star appears nude  # shower with clothes on  # feet up on desk  # engagement party  # friedrich nietzsche quotation  # jilted woman  # girlfriend is secretly a stripper  # promiscuous woman  # looking at oneself in a mirror  # rejecting a marriage proposal  # man shaves a man's pubic hair  # man wrapped in a towel  # brunette woman  # massage parlor  # erotic massage  # kneed in the crotch  # written by star  # gagged  # tied up and gagged  # narcolepsy  # mouth sealed shut  # furniture repossession  # premature ejaculation  # jewish mother  # food as sex metaphor  # arranged wedding  # masseuse  # written by cast member  # scene during end credits  # metrosexual  # oedipal complex  # bank manager  # overdue bill  # vending machine  # crab walk 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Awkward.Sexual.Adventure.2012.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-YTS.mp4
Size: 995954323 bytes (950 MiB), duration: 01:43:23, bitrate: 1284 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x714 [SAR 1071:1072 DAR 120:67], 1149 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) => 1279x714 (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Awkward.Sexual.Adventure.2012.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC5.1-YTS.mp4
Size: 2047493767 bytes (1.9 GiB), duration: 01:43:23, bitrate: 2640 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, 5.1, fltp, 384 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x1072 [SAR 1:1 DAR 120:67], 2249 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2012 Movies