The King and I (1956)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsThe King and I (1956)
RATING
GENREBiography, Drama, Musical
DirectorWalter Lang
WriterErnest Lehman
ActorsYul Brynner , Deborah Kerr , Rita Moreno , Martin Benson , Terry Saunders , Rex Thompson , Carlos Rivas , Patrick Adiarte , Alan Mowbray , Geoffrey Toone , Leo Abbey , Robert Banas , Dennis Bonilla , Thomas Bonilla , Jerry Chien
PLOTA widow accepts a job as a live-in governess to the King of Siam's children.
More DetailsOscars: Won 5
MPAA Rating : APPROVED
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English, Thai
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Mrs. Anna Leonowens and her son Louis arrive in Bangkok, where she has been contracted to teach English to the children of the royal household. She threatens to leave when the house she had been promised is not available, but falls in love with the children. A new slave, a gift of a vassal king, translates "Uncle Tom's Cabin" into a Siamese ballet. After expressing her unhappiness at being with the King, the slave decides to make an attempt to escape with her lover. Anna and the King start to fall in love, but her headstrong upbringing inhibits her from joining his harem. She is just about to leave Siam but something important she finds out makes her think about changing her mind.

[IMDb Code] : tt0049408 0049408 OscarWinner

[Genres] : GenreBiography, GenreDrama, GenreMusical

[Also Known As] : The King and I, El rey y yo, The King and I, De koning en ik, Le roi et moi, O Rei e Eu, Кралят и аз, Le roi et moi, The King and I, Král a já, Kongen og jeg, Kuningas ja minä, Le roi et moi, Der König von Siam, O vasilias ki ego, Ο Βασιλιάς κι Εγώ, Anna és a sziámi király, Ha-Melech V'Anni, Il re ed io, Ôsama to watashi, 王様と私, Kongen og jeg, Król i ja, O Rei e Eu, Regele si eu, Kralj i ja, Король и я, El rey y yo, Kungen och jag, 國王與我, Kral ve ben, Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I, The King and I, Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I, The King and I, Der König und Ich, Der König von Siam, Kralj i ja

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# king  # siam  # year 1862  # englishwoman abroad  # ship captain  # bald man  # woman as gift  # gong  # reference to the book of genesis  # bowing down  # past love  # buddhist monk  # reference to moses  # state dinner  # barefoot  # barefoot woman  # more than one bare chested male  # ballroom dancing  # royal palace  # classroom  # widowed mother  # ballet  # palanquin  # ambassador  # prince  # harem  # banquet  # death of king  # classic musical  # timeframe 1860s  # timeframe 19th century  # culture shock  # steamer  # trunk  # royal family  # exotic  # whistle  # siamese  # star crossed lovers  # protocol  # laws  # rules  # scientific  # wives  # children  # foreign diplomat  # ship's captain  # english  # dancing  # gifts  # love  # uncle tom's cabin  # tutor  # teacher  # widow  # yellowface  # thailand  # male female relationship  # royal tutor  # four word title  # 19th century  # female protagonist  # buddha  # misunderstanding  # schoolteacher  # royal court  # consort  # burma  # inter cultural  # culture clash  # temple  # pagoda  # barge  # bangkok thailand  # sailing ship  # child  # based on stage musical  # whistling  # chopsticks  # lifting someone into the air  # polygamy  # malaria  # blockbuster  # epic  # dance  # tony award source  # telescope  # ship  # ring  # prime minister  # play  # map  # letter  # elephant  # boat  # monarchy  # royalty  # mother son relationship  # forbidden love  # 1860s  # remake  # chakri dynasty  # androgyny  # dowry  # father son relationship  # based on play  # based on true story  # based on novel  # character name in title 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: The.King.and.I.1956.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 917666592 bytes (875 MiB), duration: 02:13:18, bitrate: 917 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 92 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1280x504 [SAR 1:1 DAR 160:63], 821 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: The.King.and.I.1956.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 2093435051 bytes (1.9 GiB), duration: 02:13:18, bitrate: 2093 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 92 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1920x752 [SAR 1:1 DAR 120:47], 1997 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies