2. Send us this message

Le gendarme de Saint-Tropez (1964)

Top rated movies of 1989 & Older

Le gendarme de Saint-Tropez (1964) Current Popularity  #15636 

Postby ASN » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:58 pm

Le gendarme de Saint-Tropez (1964)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsLe gendarme de Saint-Tropez (1964)
RATING
GENREComedy, Crime
DirectorJean Girault
WriterRichard Balducci
ActorsLouis de Funes , Genevieve Grad , Michel Galabru , Christian Marin , Jean Lefebvre , Guy Grosso , Michel Modo , Patrice Laffont , Nicole Vervil , Michelle Wargnier , Daniel Cauchy , Franck Vilcour , France Rumilly , Sylvie Breal , Martine de Breteuil
PLOTGendarme Ludovic Cruchot is re-assigned to the French Riviera seaside resort town of Saint-Tropez where petty criminals and his own daughter give him a hard time.
More DetailsCountry of Origin: France
Language: French
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

The ambitious police officer Cruchot is transferred to St. Tropez. He's struggling with persistent nude swimmers, but even more with his teenage daughter, who's trying to impress her rich friends by telling them her father was a millionaire and owned a yacht in the harbor. He gets drawn into it when he tries to cover for her when a friend 'lends' the car of her assumed father. It turns out that the real owners of the yacht aren't exactly what they pretend to be either...

[IMDb Code] : tt0058135 0058135

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreCrime

[Also Known As] : Le gendarme de Saint-Tropez, El gendarme de Saint-Tropez, The Gendarme of Saint-Tropez, De gendarme van Saint-Tropez, Biquinis de Saint-Tropez, As Loucas Aventuras de um Gendarme em Saint-Tropez, Полицаят от Сен Тропе, The Gendarme of Saint-Tropez, El gendarme de Saint-Tropez, Četník ze Saint Tropez, Četník ze Saint Tropez, Žandár zo Saint Tropez, Moralen svigter i St. Tropez, The Troops of St. Tropez, Me moraalin vartijat, Moralens väktare i St. Tropez, Le gendarme de Saint-Tropez, O horofylakas tou Saint Tropez, Ο χωροφύλακας του Saint Tropez, A Saint-Tropez-i csendőr, Una ragazza a Saint Tropez, 大混戦, El gendarme de Saint-Tropez, Op jacht naar nudisten, The Gendarme of Saint-Tropez, Moralens vokter i Saint-tropez, Żandarm z Saint Tropez, O Gendarme de Saint Tropez, Jandarmul din St. Tropez, Жандарм из Сен-Тропе, Žandar iz San Tropea, Žandár zo Saint Tropez, The Gendarme of Saint-Tropez, Жандарм из Сен-Тропе, El gendarme de Saint-Tropez, Moralens väktare i St. Tropez, Moralens väktare i S.t Tropez, Tatlı belâ, Жандарм із Сен-Тропе, The Troops of St. Tropez, The Troops of St. Tropez, Der Gendarm von Saint Tropez, The Troops of St. Tropez, The Troops of St. Tropez, The Gendarme of Saint-Tropez

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( DVDRip   )
380P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Le.Gendarme.De.St.Tropez.1964.DVDRip.avi
Size: 696041472 bytes (664 MiB), duration: 01:35:11, bitrate: 974 kb/s
Audio: mp3 (U[0][0][0] / 0x0055), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s
Video: msmpeg4v3 (DIV3 / 0x33564944), yuv420p, 624x272, 837 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies