I Was Born, But... (1932)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsI Was Born, But... (1932)
RATING
GENREComedy, Drama
DirectorYasujiro Ozu
WriterAkira Fushimi
ActorsTatsuo Saito , Tomio Aoki , Mitsuko Yoshikawa , Hideo Sugawara , Takeshi Sakamoto , Teruyo Hayami , Seiichi Kato , Shoichi Kofujita , Seiji Nishimura , Zentaro Iijima , Shotaro Fujimatsu , Masao Hayama , Michio Sato , Kuniyasu Hayashi , Akio Nomura
PLOTTwo young brothers throw a tantrum when they discover that their father isn't the most important man in his workplace.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : Not Rated
Country of Origin: Japan
Language: None, Japanese
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

The Yoshi family - husband and wife Kennesuke and Haha, a middle manager at an office and a housewife respectively, and their two adolescent sons Keiji and Ryoichi - have just moved from the inner city to the suburbs of Tokyo, into the same neighborhood where Kennesuke's boss, Iwasaki, and his family live. The boys get off to a rocky start in their new neighborhood as they end up being bullied by a group of similarly aged boys, led by slightly bigger Kamekichi. Keiji and Ryoichi even secretly play hooky from school, not wanting to have to confront the bullies. After befriending Kozou, the older delivery boy at the local store who ends up being their protector of sorts, Keiji and Ryoichi are able to stand up to their tormentors to become the ones among the boys who call the shots. Their newfound pride takes a hit when they end up being at the same social gathering as their father and his coworkers at Iwasaki's house, and see that their father is a proverbial apple-polisher toward Iwasaki and not the important man they previously believed him to be. Kennesuke knows how his behavior looks to his sons, but justifies it to himself by probably being further ahead in life than they would be otherwise. The Yoshis will have to reconcile these two issues for harmony to return within their family.

[IMDb Code] : tt0023634 0023634

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreDrama

[Also Known As] : Otona no miru ehon - Umarete wa mita keredo, Meninos de Tóquio, Et pourtant nous sommes né, Gosses de Tokyo, Ich wurde geboren, aber..., Megszülettem, de..., Sono nato, ma..., A Picture Book for Grown-ups: I was Born, But..., Umarete wa mita keredo, 大人の見る繪本 生れてはみたけれど, Jeg ble født, men..., Urodziłem się, ale..., Eu Nasci, Mas..., Родиться-то я родился, но..., He nascut, però..., Y sin embargo hemos nacido, Nací, pero..., He nacido, pero..., 我出生了,但......, Doğdum, Ama..., Children of Tokyo, I Was Born, But..., I Was Born, But...

[Rating Groups] ratedabove8 ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# sparrow egg  # employer  # payday  # new kid in school  # skipping school  # father walks son to school  # walking to school  # neighborhood  # gang  # boy  # hierarchy  # middle class  # childhood  # suburb  # workplace  # child smoking cigarette  # disappointment  # husband wife relationship  # marching  # home movie  # house boy  # azabu  # interconnecting rings  # tennis  # toy  # lieutenant general  # general  # employer employee relationship  # hunger strike  # bicycle  # sake shop  # sake  # lion  # zebra  # zoo  # film projector  # watching a movie  # medicine  # distemper  # egg  # tailor  # false teeth  # wooden sandals  # buffoon  # exercise  # school uniform  # urination  # crotch grab  # hookey  # chopsticks the eating utensil  # business office  # yawning  # railroad crossing  # kimono  # geisha  # beer  # dog  # underwear  # liar  # lie  # spanking  # tantrum  # cigarette smoking  # bully  # tears  # crying  # teacher  # classroom  # class  # humiliation  # fight  # mother son relationship  # father son relationship  # schoolboy  # bullying  # japan  # brother brother relationship  # school  # innocence  # train 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: I.Was.Born.But.1932.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-YTS.mp4
Size: 872469244 bytes (832 MiB), duration: 01:30:38, bitrate: 1283 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 968x720 [SAR 1157:1158 DAR 139997:104220], 1150 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) => 967x720 (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: I.Was.Born.But.1932.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC-YTS.mp4
Size: 1620274662 bytes (1.5 GiB), duration: 01:30:38, bitrate: 2383 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1440x1072 [SAR 1:1 DAR 90:67], 2250 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies