2. Buy premium

3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

BRRIP Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key (1972)

Top rated movies of 1989 & Older

Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key (1972) Current Popularity  #14854 

Postby ASN » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:15 am

Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key (1972)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsYour Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key (1972)
RATING
GENREDrama, Horror, Mystery
DirectorSergio Martino
WriterLuciano Martino
ActorsEdwige Fenech , Anita Strindberg , Luigi Pistilli , Ivan Rassimov , Angela La Vorgna , Enrica Bonaccorti , Daniela Giordano , Ermelinda De Felice , Marco Mariani , Nerina Montagnani , Carla Mancini , Bruno Boschetti , Franco Nebbia , Riccardo Salvino , Dalila Di Lazzaro
PLOTA series of murders are committed near the estate of a degenerate author and his wife.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : Not Rated
Country of Origin: Italy
Language: Italian
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Oliviero is a burned-out writer, living at his estate near Verona, his dead mother dominating his imagination. He is also a degenerate: sleeps with his maid and his ex-student, hosts Bacchanalia for local hippies, and humiliates his wife Irina in front of strangers. She lives in terror. When a young woman is murdered, police suspect Oliviero. Things get complicated when his young, beautiful, and self-confident niece, Floriana, pays an unexpected visit. A silver-haired stranger observes. More women die, and thoughts of harming Irina give Oliviero new inspiration. What's Floriana's game and who's the observant stranger? Watching all is a black cat named Satan.

[IMDb Code] : tt0069421 0069421

[Genres] : GenreDrama, GenreHorror, GenreMystery

[Also Known As] : Il tuo vizio è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave, Il tuo vizio è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave, No Quarto Escuro de Satã, Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key, Ton vice est une chambre close dont moi seul ai la clé, Ton vice est une chambre close dont moi seul ai la clé, Il tuo vizio è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave, O pyrgos ton dolofonon, To mystirio tis mavris gatas, Irene, Il tuo vizio è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave, Gentilmente antes de morir, Vícios Proibidos, Глаз черного кота, Твой порок - это закрытая комната, и только я обладаю ключом к ней, Tvoja pregreha je zaklenjena soba in le jaz imam kljuc, Глаз черного кота, Vicios prohibidos, Heyecanlandır Beni, Gece Ziyaretçisi, Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key, Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key, Excite Me, Eye of the Black Cat, Gently Before She Dies, Tvoj porok je zakljucana soba

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Your.Vice.Is.A.Locked.Room.And.Only.I.Have.The.Key.1972.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-YTS.MX.mp4
Size: 924230570 bytes (881 MiB), duration: 01:36:43, bitrate: 1273 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 118 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x688 [SAR 1:1 DAR 80:43], 1149 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies