Happy Birthday to Me (1981)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsHappy Birthday to Me (1981)
RATING
GENREHorror, Mystery, Thriller
DirectorJ Lee Thompson
WriterJohn CW Saxton
ActorsMelissa Sue Anderson , Glenn Ford , Lawrence Dane , Sharon Acker , Frances Hyland , Tracey E Bregman , Jack Blum , Matt Craven , Lenore Zann , David Eisner , Lisa Langlois , MichelRene Labelle , Richard Rebiere , Lesleh Donaldson , Earl Pennington
PLOTAt the snobby Crawford Academy, Virginia's group of friends start to go missing years after horrible events that happened to her as a child around her birthday.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: Canada
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Virginia Wainwright is a spirited young woman who has returned to a private school having survived a deadly accident and regenerative brain surgery. She is proud that she belongs to the Top Ten - the school's inner circle with the best students - and attempts to resume a normal life. But her friends are falling prey to a grueling series of murders, and soon there will be no one left to attend her 18th birthday party. Could it be her? Striving to rekindle the memory of her nightmarish accident, Virginia suffers from memory loss and traumatic blackouts. We soon learn the horrible truth behind her accident and what is going on before her birthday party...

[IMDb Code] : tt0082498 0082498

[Genres] : GenreHorror, GenreMystery, GenreThriller

[Also Known As] : Happy Birthday to Me, Feliz cumpleaños para mí, Happy Birthday to Me, Ab in die Ewigkeit, Feliz Aniversário Para Mim, Честит ми Рожден ден, Happy Birthday, souhaitez ne jamais être invité, Happy Birthday to Me, Blodig fødselsdag, Onnellista syntymäpäivää, Happy Birthday : Souhaitez de ne jamais être invité, Ta genethlia tou tromou, Boldog születésnapom!, Compleanno di sangue, 誕生日はもう来ない, Feliz cumpleaños para mí, Feliz cumpleaños a mí, 'N moord verjaardag, Upiorne urodziny, Aniversário Macabro, Srećan mi rođendan, Vse najboljse za moj rojstni dan, С Днем Рождения меня, Cumpleaños mortal, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Ab in die Ewigkeit

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Happy.Birthday.To.Me.1981.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-YTS.mp4
Size: 1066924774 bytes (1017 MiB), duration: 01:50:43, bitrate: 1284 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 1149 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies