29%
Openload
8%
Clicnupload
17%

Total votes : 254

Which filehosts do you currently download from

Postby ASN » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Choose which filehosts do you actually use to download from our site ... this poll will be used to assess which out of these filehosts should be removed whenever needed

CNU is no longer being used as it caused a lot of time-consuming errors & problems lately & their files are constantly being deleted after only 6-7 days of inactivity which is unmanagable for most of our uploads specially the old ones
ASN
Site Admin

Re: Which filehosts do you currently use to download

Postby bigbag » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:43 pm

UL and RG, also have a zevera account if those two fail.
bigbag

Postby toadoftoadhall » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Rapidgator
and
Uploaded
toadoftoadhall

Postby RYU81 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:58 pm

only Uploaded
RYU81

Re: Which filehosts do you currently download from

Postby primetime43 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:42 pm

ClickNUpload because I can get the download url to download it with IDM really quickly, and it has no wait time like stupid rapid gator and all those sites that make you wait and have file limits etc. So please keep clickNupload! :D
primetime43

Postby kizapet » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm

ClickNUpload and 1ficher mostly

also good:

Uptobox
zxcfiles
archive.org (slower)
kumpulbagi
copiapop
kizapet

Postby greshwin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:06 pm

I no longer purchase subscriptions from file hosting websites, as I don't trust them anymore. I paid for an annual subscription to one and it closed down a few months into my subscription - I lost my money. Also, I use PayPal for online transactions and PayPal deems most of these sites as suspicious. I use the free download option now, which is great even though it takes longer, it's safer. I use other file sharing sites called - rockfile, profiles, file factory, zippy share, uploadable and turbobit. All these offer free downloads and are faster than the usual suspects - Keep2share, Nitroflare, Rapidgator and Publish2 (which have restrictions on file sizes and take forever to download). I've also read poor reviews on these sites.
greshwin

Postby drcjk » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:31 am

Rapidgator is excellent as a paid filehost. Of course, like so many of the other filehosts, it is limited if one tries to use it for free. This is the way that it should be, since Rapidgator is a business, not a charitable organization. Rapidgator's prices are quite reasonable, and they have kept the prices at the same level for all the years that I have been with Rapidgator. Incidentally, I, too, was "stung" by a filehost to which I subscribed for one year, only to have them go out of business nine months before my subscription expired. Although I subscribe for only 90 days at a time and have my subscription automatically renewed, I must say that I feel very comfortable with Rapidgator and intend to stay with them "for the duration."

I have Internet Download Manager integrated with Rapidgator and both work excellently--offering resumability and fast speeds.

It is always a relief to see that almost all the posts on Best-Movies have Rapidgator as a filehost. If Rapidgator were not used as one of the filehosts, I would certainly have to look elsewhere--which I would be most reluctant to do, since Best-Movies is my top spot for great posts which have been beautifully organized. So, please keep Rapidgator!!!

Thank you for the opportunity to give my recommendation for Rapidgator and to help Best-Movies in making its decision about filehosts.
drcjk

Postby primetime43 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 am

kizapet wrote:ClickNUpload and 1ficher mostly

also good:

Uptobox
zxcfiles
archive.org (slower)
kumpulbagi
copiapop

Same, those are the best two to use! :p
primetime43

Postby solandvinnie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 am

"Rapidgator" and "Uploaded"

Is what i currently use for paid premium accounts.

They have most of the stuff i need, and links for either of them are still alive, even for older topics.
solandvinnie

Next

Return to General Discussion