2. Buy premium

3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

BRRIP Askeladden - I Dovregubbens hall (2017)

Recent & top movies of 2017

Askeladden - I Dovregubbens hall (2017) Current Popularity  #21467 

Postby ASN » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Askeladden - I Dovregubbens hall (2017)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsAskeladden - I Dovregubbens hall (2017)
RATING
GENREAdventure, Family, Fantasy
DirectorMikkel Branne Sandemose
WriterAleksander Kirkwood Brown
ActorsVebjorn Enger , Eili Harboe , Mads Sjogard Pettersen , Elias Holmen Sorensen , Allan Hyde , Gisken Armand , Gard B Eidsvold , Synnove Macody Lund , Thorbjorn Harr , Ida UrsinHolm , Rune Hagerup , Arthur Berning , Robert Skjarstad , Nasrin Khusrawi , Antonio de la Cruz
PLOTEspen "Ash Lad", a poor farmer's son, embarks on a dangerous quest with his brothers to save the princess from a vile troll known as the Mountain King - in order to collect a reward and save his family's farm from ruin.
More DetailsCountry of Origin: Norway
Language: Norwegian
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Nordic king Erik orders his heiress Kristian, who turned down all suitors, to marry Danish prince Fredrik (Frederic) before her 18th birthday, as legend holds she'll otherwise fall to the 'mountain king' of trolls. Instead she makes a fugue into the very mountains, and the king promises her hand and royal dowry to whoever rescues her. Prince Fredrik sets out with his burly retainers, but faces unexpected competition from three peasant brothers. Playful, clumsy Espen Askeladd (ash lad') always tested his farmer father's patience, unable to get any chores done, but is just chased in disgrace after 'accidentally' burning down the homestead. His strict eldest brother Per and glutton middle brother Pal set out to search for the princess to earn enough to rebuild the farm, and finding Espen trail along allow him to join. He picks up seemingly useless objects and earns, by kindness to a witch, a magical map. Their party and the prince's rival bitterly while facing dangers on the road to the troll king, who isn't there only magical challenge.

[IMDb Code] : tt5628418 5628418

[Genres] : GenreAdventure, GenreFamily, GenreFantasy

[Also Known As] : Askeladden - I Dovregubbens hall, The Ash Lad: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Askeladden - I Dovregubbens hall, The Ash Lad: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Cesta za králem trollů, Askedrengen: I troldkongens sal, Tuhkapoika Vuorikuninkaan luolassa, Espen : Le Gardien de la prophétie, Espen & die Legende vom Bergkönig, La principessa e il gigante, キング・オブ・トロール 勇者と山の巨神, Askeladden - I Dovregubbens hall, Legenda o górskim olbrzymie, Эспен в королевстве троллей, Cesta za kráľom trollov, La leyenda del gigante de la montaña, Bergakungen, Земля Тролів, The Ash Lad: In the Hall of the Mountain King, The Ash Lad: In the Hall of the Mountain King, The Ash Lad: In the Hall of the Mountain King

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
380P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Askeladden.I.Dovregubbens.hall.2017.ExKinoRay.mkv
Size: 782130750 bytes (745.90 MiB), duration: 01:44:33, avg.bitrate: 997 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 784x328, 24.00 fps(r)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: The.Ash.Lad.In.The.Hall.Of.The.Mountain.King.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-YTS.mp4
Size: 1792079243 bytes (1.7 GiB), duration: 01:40:14, bitrate: 2383 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1920x800 [SAR 1:1 DAR 12:5], 2249 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2017 Movies